VP of Geoglogy, Engineering & Evaluation needed for excellent company in Oklahoma City. This organization has been in business for over 30 years and manages over $2 billion in capital commitments. This position will report directly to the President and Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Earth Science or related discipline; Graduate degree preferred.
- Ten (10) plus years of experience in the upstream Natural Gas industry
- Intimate knowledge of North American Natural Gas plays
- Strong knowledge of North American geology
- Geological and/or Engineering professional certification valued.
- Proven domestic oil and Natural Gas investment track record.
- General understanding of upstream functions.
- Manage Natural Gas Engineering, Geology and GIS team
- Follow, analyze, communicate and utilize information regarding all domestic onshore Natural Gas exploration and development activity.
- Provide insights on status and trends of domestic Natural Gas production.
- Forecast on future domestic Natural Gas pricing.
- Maintain active participation with other geotechnical evaluation professionals in the domestic Natural Gas Industry via conferences, associations, continuing education, and informal professional networking.
- Serve as the Chief Evaluation Officer regarding geologic, engineering, and market analysis relevant for acquisition and divestment decisions.
- Manage models of assets for existing and potential production.
- Provide required information to Fund Management for Investor Reporting.
The ideal candidate possesses the following valued characteristics:
- Passion for research and learning.
- Comfortable working with colleagues who exemplify and expect excellence.
- Willingness and ability to work in an environment that is non-traditional to the upstream Natural Gas industry.
- Value a small work environment that is dynamic and professional.
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Accel Financial Staffing, founded in 1995, is a leading source for professional, customer-focused staffing with a specialty niche in finance and accounting. Our organization is an Oklahoma City based, woman-owned, full-service staffing company providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placements with an emphasis on quality. Relationships are the foundation of our success and continual growth. Our commitment to the community, both professionally and civically, has afforded our team a unique advantage in understanding the needs of both our clients and candidates.
All employees placed by Accel Financial Staffing are hired in accordance with Presidential Executive Order No. 11246 as amended by E.O. 11375 pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. We base employment and assignment without regard to race, color, religion, sec, age, or national origin.