Web Marketing Specialist needed to assist the Marketing team in overall marketing efforts. This position will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets for brand awareness and product promotion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years professional web marketing experience.
- Solid computer skills including MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CRM and applications (Web Analytics)
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media and market research methods.
- Experience with data driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented; willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills; commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Provide daily maintenance and content management on all web outlets.
- Support marketing activities by providing expertise in various areas such as content development and optimization, advertising, etc.
- Assist in analysis of market data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to contribute to creation of marketing strategies.
- Create, test, and maintain web pages including copy and photo content pages.
- Effectively write and edit marketing emails and web content.
- Monitor email and web performance; make recommendations for optimization.
- Support the design, development and implementation of promotional pieces.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network presence.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and testing of digital channels including social media, email and web.
- All other duties as assigned.
Pay is $45k
Accel Financial Staffing, founded in 1995, is a leading source for professional, customer-focused staffing with a specialty niche in finance and accounting. Our organization is an Oklahoma City based, woman-owned, full-service staffing company providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placements with an emphasis on quality. Relationships are the foundation of our success and continual growth. Our commitment to the community, both professionally and civically, has afforded our team a unique advantage in understanding the needs of both our clients and candidates.
All employees placed by Accel Financial Staffing are hired in accordance with Presidential Executive Order No. 11246 as amended by E.O. 11375 pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. We base employment and assignment without regard to race, color, religion, sec, age, or national origin.