Accounts Payable Coordinator needed for manufacturing company in north OKC. Strong and stable growing global company and provides a business casual work environment.
- Prefer extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel (vlook ups, pivot tables, text to data, etc.)
- Experience in process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Check AP email box and print off or route invoices that come in by email.
- Assist in scanning, verifying and forwarding invoices into SAP via the ReadSoft OCR Portal.
- Monitor and facilitate weekly payments that are made each Wednesday, along with ad-hoc payments made on other days.
- Provide our Payment Specialist with information required to run and push payments to the bank.
- Help resolve invoice issues with both internal & external customers.
- Enter invoices both PO & non PO. Match invoices to the PO and route to the buyer for goods receipts, price differences, or freight approvals. On non PO invoices, ensure they have coding & the correct financial authority.
- Review Vendor statements to ensure outstanding credits are taken and request copies of invoices outstanding over 60 days.
- Review Vendor statements to ensure vendor discounts are taken.
- Scan source audits, payment files and other pertinent information into the AP shared folder. (J drive)
- Printout, enter and post payments made by Treasury from Treasury drive.
- Place voids and stop payments on checks through the Bank Portal, and execute payment & invoice reversals within SAP.
- Assist with the yearly filing of Vendor 1099 forms.
Accel Financial Staffing, founded in 1995, is a leading source for professional, customer-focused staffing with a specialty niche in finance and accounting. Our organization is an Oklahoma City based, woman-owned, full-service staffing company providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placements with an emphasis on quality. Relationships are the foundation of our success and continual growth. Our commitment to the community, both professionally and civically, has afforded our team a unique advantage in understanding the needs of both our clients and candidates.
All employees placed by Accel Financial Staffing are hired in accordance with Presidential Executive Order No. 11246 as amended by E.O. 11375 pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. We base employment and assignment without regard to race, color, religion, sec, age, or national origin.