Project Finance Specialist needed to support the Project Accounting Group for a national right of way consulting firm.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Prefer 3 to 5 years related project finance / accounting experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision accounting software or other project-based system
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Work with operations to prepare and analyze estimates for potential projects.
- Complete budget for assigned projects. Monitor actuals to budget performance tracking.
- Ensure assigned projects are correctly setup in the project management system.
- Ensure project spending authorizations are obtained and communicated. As necessary, create and submit project change orders.
- Prepare and maintain project cash flow forecasts and reporting to clients.
- Work with team to ensure each assigned projects Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) is correctly setup, maintained, and reported in the project management system.
- Monitor and report project performance including project metrics, earned values and ratios.
- Maintain project database information, records, and files as required. Ensure correct project information is maintained in the project management and accounting systems.
- Review and verify employee time and expense reports as necessary.
- Assist the Accounting group with research and resolution of accounting or documentation problems.
- May perform back-up duties for other positions within the work group
Salary dependent upon experience
Accel Financial Staffing, founded in 1995, is a leading source for professional, customer-focused staffing with a specialty niche in finance and accounting. Our organization is an Oklahoma City based, woman-owned, full-service staffing company providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placements with an emphasis on quality. Relationships are the foundation of our success and continual growth. Our commitment to the community, both professionally and civically, has afforded our team a unique advantage in understanding the needs of both our clients and candidates.
All employees placed by Accel Financial Staffing are hired in accordance with Presidential Executive Order No. 11246 as amended by E.O. 11375 pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. We base employment and assignment without regard to race, color, religion, sec, age, or national origin.